Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jackson James Carver

Jackson James was born Monday May 18 at 10:36 PM. after 23 hours of Labor!!!
He was 21 inches long 6 pounds 15 ounces.

Here is our long journey made in short from the hospital to now...
My Mom made the trip from Boise-very lucky to have her make it
Jesse and Jori were also there. Jori was a trooper and was there to entertain me from 8AM to the Birth!! Jesse came before and after work! It was so fun to have family there--i know i was pretty delusional for most of the day--but i appreciate all the support we got!!

I want to especially say thank you to Brent. I was so proud of Him!!! He helped me SO much-i couldn't have done it with out him. He found strength and inspired me in

Brent came back from the gift shop with these Baby Boy Jelly Beans!! How thoughtful!!!

Our Boy is here--here is Brent cutting the cord

Our first family picture!! I really was happy...just so worn out!!

Meeting Mom for the first time--

Being held by daddy first time

First Bath--he was not very happy...

Our cute boy

Were so blessed with the beautiful boy. He truely is a mirachle

Daddy tryin to make baby jacks smile!

So sleepy



Our romantic hospital dinner!! Cheers

I had chicken and steak--

while brent enjoyed Shrimp and Steak

More pictures to come!!! Thank you for all your loves and calls!! We can't wait for everyone to meet him!!!

7 comments:

The Laws said...

I can't believe the hair!!! He's so cute!! Congratulations you two!! Hurry up and come home so we can see him!

Nikki said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! What a beautiful little family you have! He is just precious. What a little stud. I'm so happy you put so many pictures.
Nathan feels a little jipped, he never got dinner, he had to bring in Mcky D's.
He is really a very beautiful boy. Newborns aren't always great looking being so new, but this guy, good looker. He's already adorable and he's not even a day old, and plus he was early too.
Y'all are seriously a picture perfect family. He's really a good mix between the both of you.

We love you, congratulations!!!!!

"THE LAWS" said...

we love you guys so much!!!!! congrats

Kristin Milius said...

He is soooooooooooooo cute!!!! I love the name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

I'm so excited for you guys! You have to bring him in ASAP!! Jesse told me about the 23 hour labor...but it's so worth it! He doesn't look like a newborn at all. Little stud! congratulations!!

lrix said...

Congrats! He is such a cutie. We are excited he finally came. I am sure it was all your exercising!

Amy said...

He is so stinking adorable. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see him in person. Good Job Janeen. It sounds like you haa long and ruff day. But in the end it is all worth it. Get rest and take care. We love you guys. XOXO