Monday, May 4, 2009

Carseat/Stroller Steal!!

Tonight I was looking online at the BYU-I bulletin board! I do this occasionally seeing if i can find any good deals! Well tonight i found one!!! This Travel System--$75 dollars
We have been looking a lot of places for stroller...so when i saw this I emailed to see if it was available. It was and the gal said we could come see.


Well when I saw it it looked brand new! there are no flaws..and the colors are perfect for our boy and even someday girl. This set is almost 2 years old. The couple took really good care of it..and i was sold!


Today I had a doctors appointment. My due date is in 19 days. There were many options discussed so next Monday I will have more info to share!!

PS...We are trying to decide on a good name...I know seriously its sad we have yet decided..So here are a few we like..Please give us your input if you think of any cute first names to go with ________ James Carver

Jackson James Carver
Carson James Carver
Nicholas James Carver
Joseph James Carver
Mason James Carver
Eli James Carver

Those are some of our thoughts...but could all change..it seems to keep doing that on us!

6 comments:

The Laws said...

the only one I don't like is Carson Carver...the two C's are weird together...just my 2 cents!

Karly Michelsen said...

I like Jackson James the most.

lrix said...

Love the carseat and the deal. Nice! I like Jackson James the most too. Can't wait to see what next Monday brings.

Kristin Milius said...

I think Carson Carver would be difficult for a kid to handle. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jackson James. SOOO cute! I have a new nephew named Jaxson! SOooo cute!

Amy said...

I like Jackson James.. That would go right along with all the rest of you J's. JD says that he likes Malachai... If you do it then I dont. So I really like that name too. Haha

Nikki said...

Oh definitely Jackson, it's always been the winner. I love that name. I wanted to use that myself but my other sis-in-law grabbed it first.

It fits. It goes with y'all. I just picture y'all with a little Jackson. A J.J. if you will!?