Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bringing Home Jackson

First we want to say thanks to everyone for their thoughtfulness. All of your gifts brightened up our room and days!!

This is our last night at the hospital. Uncle Jesse brought Teagen to meet Jackson. Jackson got to meet one of his cousins for the first time!! Thanks Jess Jori and Teagen for visiting!!

Jackson after we got dressed to go..he is the most precious thing I've ever seen!!

Mommy sure does love him
Right before we left--and now there are 3..



Grandma Jeannie has been such a big help..we love her and appreciate all she is doing for us!
Our little guy all strapped up and ready to go home


I know this is blury..and you can't really tell--but This nurse was the best nurse ever! I only wish she could have been there the whole time--luckily she was there to wheel me out!

Sleepin with Mommy when we got home from our big day

Thanks to Jacksons cousin E-tom we are able to have some cute little cloths to borrow. Jackson tried on the first set of PJ.s yesterday---he looked like such a stud!

And he was introduced to his swing...he enjoyed it a lot!

We are so glad to be home--its amazing the feeling you get walking through the doors of your own home-it seemed like jackson knew where we were too. We love this little guy and has already brought such a sweet spirit to our home.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Love the pictures, take as many as you can, it's so special. I am SOOO excited to meet the little stud, we all are. (a couple more days!!)

The Laws said...

remind me when you come home to visit and we'll bring the swing to mom and dads! He's so cute!!

Karly Michelsen said...

He is soo cute! Congratulations!! Enjoy sleeping while you can haha. Are you breast feeding? How is that going? How are you feeling? You think your body is healing pretty quick? I think little Jackson looks a lot like his daddy.

Melissa and Tory Hebdon said...

He is so cute!!! I don't say that about every new born, it is true for Jackson, CUTE! Congradulations. Hope to see him soon.