Well time is going by fast...Here is my almost 38(37w5days) weeks pictures...This shirt is very comfy so you may not see quite the definition...But our son is definitely in there!
Not a day goes by that Brent isn't down by my belly talking to him. He's going to be such a great dad!
He always makes me get really excited when he pretends to be pulling out our baby. He does this for the baby swing too! haha
And here is the Crib! We finished it off with the bedding today. The room is not completely done but you can get the hint of what it may start to look like
We loved this crib so much! Brent actually picked it out..it was a good deal and the color was so pretty! Its called Espresso
We loved this crib so much! Brent actually picked it out..it was a good deal and the color was so pretty! Its called Espresso
6 comments:
OH I LOVE IT!!!! Good taste Brenty!! That looks very sturdy too, it'll last for all the Carver babies!! (ur Carv babies) I like that color a lot, good job Brent.
Whenever we get a house I'll take y'alls help picking out our stuff. (someday....)
Great colors!! When is he coming????? We can't wait!!
What a beautiful baby you two will have! SO EXCITED
You are looking adorable too Neen, of course!! SKOP!!!!!
Love the cute shot of Brenton as well!
I just can't stop ha,ha. I love the cute pic of Brent talking to baby!
Look at that tiny little belly of yours! So Jealous! I am due in 3 weeks. Who will go first? We'll see :)
I love the bedding and crib. I am so excited for you to finally have him here soon.
Post a Comment