Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Introducing Charlie Ray Carver


I'm trying to get a little caught up with some big events that has happened since Charlie's been in our family. I have been a horrible blogger and hope to make up for it. Some will be more brief than others, but at least i'll have it documented!

Charlie Ray Carver
October 28, 2011
12:49 in the morning 6 lbs 8 oz. 19 in long
Blond hair blue eyes

I woke up to contractions at 7 am and told daddy he probably should not go into work that day. We got to the hospital around 9:30-10 and I was already at 4cm. Just a few hours later our precious baby boy- that we had waited to hold was fianlly in our arms.
 This was by far the most emotional thing since Matthew's labor that I had gone through. I remember the doctor coming in and telling me I could push. As I found the strength to push- I broke down crying. Flashes of Matthew came to mind. After a couple min Dr. West stopped and told me. "your baby is fine," he went on to comfort me that everything was going to be alright. that our baby's heart beat showed no problems and if there was a problem to arise, he was going to do everything to make sure our baby would be ok. I cried a little throughout the process, but nothing will ever describe the moment when they laid him on my chest, him crying. Life is so precious, and I knew I was holding a miracle. I knew that Charlie was ment to come at that time and that Matthew was there with us in that room that day.
Jackson was a little nervous





 Getting ready to go home



                                     
Jackson was so happy to have his little brother home. 



No comments: