Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day

For Fathers day (Saturday) we went to eat, Brent's choice, Smoky Mountain Pizza.
Sunday was a nice relaxing day. Brent opened his gifts and cards (specially chosen by Jackson)
We had a BBQ and swimming at my parents also and gave gifts to our special Grandpa. We are so greatfull for all the dad's in our lives! Where would be be without them!!!

We sure do love Brent and all he does for our family! I feel like my kids are the luckiest boys in the world to have him as their dad! We love you Brent!





 I just have to say I LOVE seeing my brother Josh play with my kids. I don't know what it is about seeing my kids with their aunts or uncles but I love it! And I love that you can tell they all Love each other!

Had to post this awesome baby Jay pic!
 Jackson was so excited for Brent to open his card. He was just laughing ahead of time!!




No comments: