Thursday, February 3, 2011

Face it

Nothing new really- But today is February 3- one month away from my due date. In all reality I could have my baby any day now.- But I wont, because sometime long ago I agreed that I could face this. I will not be like the other women around me who are due any day now. I talked to a lady yesterday on the phone to set up an appointment for something, she said she was due the beginning of March so she wouldn't be available. Even with those simple words, I thought about what Joy she would be having in a Month. I thought about her baby kicking her at that moment...a feeling I long to feel from my baby, but wont.
So today I have to take a deep breath, I face my sadness, and brace myself for this coming month. For it truly might be the hardest.

Jackson 5/18/09

Matthew 12-11-10

2 comments:

Kristin Milius said...

Thinking about u!!!

Angela said...

Sending love and prayers your way. My heart hurts for you. Cry as much as you need to; don't feel like you have to already be over it and moving on. You'll find peace amidst the sadness.