So I know this is a little late but I realized that I have not posted ANYTHING really on Christmas! Let alone have a done a post for like 2 weeks!! So sad. Nothing is really happening that is too exciting. So here is Our Christmas post!
We decided that since we would be spending Christmas in Utah we would open our presents early so that we didn't have to pack them all to Utah...ya ya right how will Christmas morning be without any presents, but to honestly tell you the truth the best part of it was simply being with the family...especially since we never get to see them much! So every day a few days before Christmas we would each open a present...
Here are a few of our favorite things...
We decided that since we would be spending Christmas in Utah we would open our presents early so that we didn't have to pack them all to Utah...ya ya right how will Christmas morning be without any presents, but to honestly tell you the truth the best part of it was simply being with the family...especially since we never get to see them much! So every day a few days before Christmas we would each open a present...
Here are a few of our favorite things...
Brent is opening our gift from Josh...
We were so impressed and loved all that was in our Goodie Box!! Thank you so much Josh for the fun filled Box!
Mom and Dad Law got me some very cute Maternity Shirts!
And of coarse the famous Pajamas that you can look forward to each year!! Brent's were amazing..all about fishing!!! :)
I have been telling Brent I want a good Nativity Set!! This was so Perfect!! I loved it!!
It definitely caught me off guard when I opened "Enchanted"
Now in between this post he wasn't able to get a picture but Brent surprised me with a Nintendo DS!!!
Brent received one of his favorite cologne..."curve"
A well wanted CD
A food dehdrater...and might I add He LOVES this and uses it weekly!!
Brent also surprised me ( and also his parents) with homemade Candies!! They were very good and beautifully decorated!
Here is precious Shelby Nicole! Nikki and Nate's little girl. She was so beautiful! Congradulations Nikki and Nate to a healthy little girl!
Jeff and I
And the Wii... Tom Carver and everyone enjoyed in taking part in playing with Nikki and Nates Christmas Present!
We didn't get many pictures as I wished but we had a lot of fun! It was good to see the family and thanks to Nikki and Nate for letting us all stay at their place!
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad you made this post. I love the pictures. We LOVED having y'all there. That was such a fun Christmas. By the way may I point out that I did just have a baby 2 weeks ago so not the most flattering body picture, just call me duan for this comment. BUT thank you for your sweetness anyway.
We're so excited to see y'all on v-day!!!!!!!!
Partay!
Post a Comment