Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 weeks 5 days and Fish!!

Today I had a Dr's Appointment. I have gained now a total of 10 pounds so definitely nothing to worry about! Today we attempted to also do a 3-d ultrasound. Unfortunately our little man did not want to have his pictures taken. He was moving tons and every time he'd slow down he'd either cover his face or turn his head so you couldn't see. Were re-scheduled for the 25th so hopefully we get some good shots! In the mean-time next week I get to take a Glucose tolerance test to check for diabetes and hemoglobin...I've heard this drink is good! ha ha...not, really

Anyways here are some pictures of my tummy today!!



We also got a few more fish today! Some neon tetras. They are really cool looking. We love their colors.Here is a picture of a normal Neon-tetra

And here are the others. First there is the Red eyed tetra. He is the bigger one..and than there is two Orange Neon-tetras. They definitely liven up the tank a bit!

1 comment:

Karly Michelsen said...

I did the drink thing with Lyla and it didn't taste bad at all. I got the red kind and it tasted like Hawaiian punch. I have to do the test next week and they already gave me the orange kind...im hoping it tastes ok. You are so cute pregnant! I get very swollen and chubby everywhere when I am pregnant haha so not too many pictures of me during those 9 months.