When Brent and I moved up to Rexburg, Brent decided he did not like the way my old dresser looked. I have had this dresser for as long as I can remember. Its gone through many paint jobs. In the pictures below you will see how the paint buildup hasn't helped this dresser at all. The drawers are missing in this bottom picture but imagine they are there and are burgundy. So Brent got some paint stripper and went to work on this bad boy.
This is the final product. It is a pretty nice brown. (We decided brown to match our bedding and of course lovely carpet color we came to in this apartment) This picture does not do it justice. But he did an amazing job!
3 comments:
Good job, looks great!
Great Job Brent!!
I can't believe Brent did this (no offense)...it looks so good! Tom definately did not teach him this!
Post a Comment