Tuesday, January 28, 2014

32 weeks

At my 32 week appointment baby is well. Her heart rate was in the 160's, she is usually 150-153 (since we have started listening) Besides my paranoia everyday (which seems to be getting worse) I'm trying to keep it under control and am grateful for the life she is having in my belly. 
Dr asked if I wanted to be induced at 39 weeks. I told him I really didn't want to be induced but he assured me if I am at all worried about her at that point, anxious, want her here healthy; he will induce. Which in all honesty at this rate I will be all of the above...He did say at 37 weeks he will start stripping membranes(if wanted). We did this with Charlie. First time at 37 weeks no labor and than 38 weeks labor was onset. I'm realizing this is coming so soon. First week of March this will all be happening! I just want a healthy baby here with us. 
I'm feeling good, gaining more weight than I did with the other 3, and its becoming harder to bend over, back ache, all of the normal pregnancy complaints. But I will gain 100 pounds, not be able to move, feel sick, and I will do it over and over again for my babies. I'm reminded daily of this miracle and how blessed I am to be her mommy.

1 comment:

Karly Michelsen said...

Can I just say I am so excited that you are having a girl!