Saturday, December 21, 2013

Matthew Duane

On the 11th we celebrate the little life Matthew had. Its now been 3 years since he left for bigger and better things than this world could offer. We didn't make it to see him on the anniversary but were able to go visit later. Its a bitter sweet thing seeing Jackson and Charlie with him at the grave. Jackson remembers pretty clearly what happened. He talks about Matthew just about every week and how he wishes he had two brothers. Charlie only knows of him by name. But he gets really excited to see him every time we mention him. He has yet to really know that he is our rainbow baby, that Matthew led the way for him to come when he came. I know they had a bond in Heaven, I feel it when I see this in front of me.
This year seems a little harder than the last. I do imagine it is because I am pregnant and due around the same time Matthew was. I am only a few weeks off from when he left. Not a day goes by we don't think of this little guy,but we are so grateful that Families are forever.


No comments: