Sunday, October 27, 2013

Texas

Brent had a flight voucher that needed used before the end of November. We decided that we would make it a family trip and go before Charlie turned 2! Jamie let us use a couple guest passes so Jack and I flew separate from Brent and Charlie. Jackson was SOOOO excited. We took a red eye flight and got to Texas at 5:30am (4:30am our time)


 Nuggets and frosty on our layover in Seattle
 We got there before Brent and Charlie so we went and saw Papa at "his store". The kids all got cookies and balloon's. 
Brent and Charlies flight left at 6 am that morning!

 Brent said pretty much their whole layover was spent on the escalator
 Once at Nana and Papa's house Brent caught a lizard.

 We had a little birthday party for Charlie 



The next day we went to "fossil Rim" . We got to ride in the big open van and see tons of different animals!


 Jackson began calling Ethan "Dude"






 Everyone got the chance to feed the giraffes
 Jackson's favorite was of coarse the cheetah's
 And he was very entertained with the cactus
 I found this gem...Jackson definitely has a lot of features of Brent
 Next day we went to Ft. Worth  and got Jackson and Brent some boots, "Justin Boots" that is. True Texans
 Charlie of coarse wanted to try some on too

Gator at Razoos. Brent took me here on my first trip to Texas.


 Played at the school by Nana's. The boys climbed all over this thing!

 And the last night we had a sleepover with the Abes. Charlie and Shelby spent majority of the time running in and out of the tent. 
 This time Jack and I had the 7 am flight. Brent didn't leave until 1
 Besides spilling our drinks on the plane I think we had a pretty good trip!
 While we were waiting for Brent to get home Jack and I played in the leaf's

 Bailey was pretty excited to be with Jack again.
We had a really fun trip! Wish we could go more often. Charlie continues to say "I wan Nana House". Definitely worth everything to go!

No comments: