For Valentines this year the boys woke up to P.J's and chocolate
Jackson had preschool Valentines party that day too. He was so excited. A few weeks ago for preschool they had made valentines boxes.
We made these "robot" valentines. They were made out of
Juice Box (body)
Nerds (head)
starburst
Chocolate heart.
Jackson loved his and just wanted to play with them. I was going to take pictures of all the cute valentines he got but he ate them all before I got around to it!
Charlie all worn out.
While Charlie slept, Jackson and I had some fun playing in the nice weather. He wanted me to make him a spear. He found a rock and twine so we tied them to a stick. Needless to say it didn't last long when he tried to chip away some snow in our back yard.
That evening we did the usual v-day dinner for us. Pizza and wings from pizza hut.
Love my 3 Valentines.





No comments:
Post a Comment