Friday, October 7, 2011

This week: Linder Farms & 35 weeks

This week Jackson and I joined my sisters preschool group in going to Linder Farms. It was a little rainy that day so its a good thing we took our jackets!

The first thing the kids did was play in this huge box filled with Corn Kernels, wheat, and barley. It was like a huge sand box. Very entertaining.


The next thing they did was go for a hay ride! He loved this Big tractor!


They each got to pick their own pumpkin, Jackson would walk around and say "no that one to Keavy (heavy)" until he found his perfect one.



Climbed up a big hay pile


Hay maze

And here I am 35 weeks pregnant. Moving right along! At doctor he said I was dilated to a 1 and 60% effaced. I'm glad these contractions are doing something to me. Here's to the next 5 weeks of pregnancy!

1 comment:

Karly Michelsen said...

I can't believe you are already 35 weeks!! You always have the cutest pregnant belly. I can't wait to see that little guy!!!