Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthdays/Homemade Fishing Lures

Meet Jackson's cute neighbor friend Bella. We love Sunny days because that means we get to go outside and play with Bella. (AKA Jackson's girlfriend) These two play pretty good together so it leaves some time for mommies to chat.
Bella's Birthday was last weekend--this was on her birthday! She is the sweetest little girl!!



I had a little extra time on my hands and did up her Birthday present..Probably the best wrapped I've ever done!

Saturday Evening was Teagens Birthday Party. Jackson woke up with a high fever and slept most of the day. He was very worn out. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to make it to the party.

Two different times he fell asleep on his daddy (don't worry he wasn't cold. He was burning up)

Jackson started perking up by the afternoon so we went ahead and went to the Party. Teagen is really into Buzz Lightyear. His Grandma Bev made this cool cake for him!




Teagen's cute friend


Brent has decided he would try to make his on Fishing Lures- Here it is from start to finish




Now next week we get to test them out and see how they work! Good job Babe!

1 comment:

caitlin said...

Jackson is such a cute little boy. I hope he's feeling better. And those lures are super cool, Jamison! I didn't know you had it in you!

-Cait