Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lately




Not a lot of excitement has happened lately. So here is a few pictures over the past couple weeks. Jackson is growing and learning to crawl and walk. He's definitely maturing into his personality!

Daddy and Jacks watching the fishies..

For Valentines day we ordered some pizza on Saturday night and spent the evening in. Valentines day after church we made some home-made french Fries. Brent had seen on the cooking channel to use "peanut oil" to deep fry them in. So one they we done we salted with "Johnny's Season Salt"--These were the Best Fries by far that I have ever had!!!

My valentines gift (Strawberry Chocolate blizzard DQ cake)

Jackson loved playing with the top of the valentines Cake lid!

Brent and Jeff went ice fishing Last Saturday with the Elders Quorum- they only caught one but had a blast so they went back on Monday and tried again. No luck that time. What an experience though for them to be able to go Ice fishing!!

Jeff relaxing while fishing
Jeff's fish

Jackson's Valentines Chocolates


Jackson making a mess of things...


Here is a Little video of Jackson saying Ball = "Baa Baa Baa" purring with his lips and sticking out his tongue. He is always full of animation and so much fun to have around




1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jackson couldn't be any cuter if he tried. I am always impressed with what you guys are cooking up...I wouldn't have been surprised if you made that DQ cake from scratch! When am I invited to dinner Paula Deen?