We are rather late on posting this...but life has been very busy. We are moving the week of thanksgiving to a different place here in town.
We didn't do much for Halloween-we figured Jackson was so little and it was so cold outside that we would just dress him up. I took him to work and showed him off in his outfit and a few neighbors saw him.
Here is our little penguin.
We didn't do much for Halloween-we figured Jackson was so little and it was so cold outside that we would just dress him up. I took him to work and showed him off in his outfit and a few neighbors saw him.
Here is our little penguin.
Jackson giving kisses..gotta love the open mouth kisses! (P.S Jackson says momma now sometimes when he whines)
1 comment:
I love the picture of him looking at the pumpkin, so cute.
Post a Comment