Wednesday, August 19, 2009

3 months and loving life

This last week we went to Boise for our friends wedding! I'm so upset I did not get any pictures of it..but here are a couple from the trip. This is right before the wedding. Brent loves it when Jackson cuddles with him. He does not want anyone to have him but himself-moments like this.

Jacks and Dad checkin themselves out.

The Side

The Front! Haha I love his cheeks!! I love to kiss them All the TIME!!

Jacks trying out the Bumbo!

Jackson is now 3 Months old as of yesterday! He is weighing in at 12 pounds 15 ounces. 23 Inches long! When he was born he was 6 15 21 inches long. He sure is growing!!

"Daddy's little Allstar"

Smiling at his Daddy


Jacks Loves sucking on his hands!


Yep...our little Blue eyed boy!! Everything like his Daddy but he has his mommy's eyes!!



Well there is the latest! Not much has been happening But time is sure going fast! It's amazing watching this little boy grow! He has such a sweet spirit and his personality is coming out more and more each day!
Happy 3 months Jacks!! Mommy and Daddy love you!!

1 comment: