Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weather and Cravings

I have been horrible at blogging...Nothing too exciting has been happening..but Next week is Brents last week of school for this semester..he starts again On April 20..so A little break..
The weather has been crazy of coarse..what more can you expect from Rexburg. Yesterday there was a pretty big wind storm..and it hailed. You can't tell from the picks but it was pouring when i took these.



I have been having quite a few cravings..Brent and I saw a commercial with chocolate chip cookies..shortly after i found myself making some..

Also a big thing..one of my favorites regardless of cravings is Chocolate covered strawberries..We made some of Sunday..needless to say 2 hours later we had ate them all! Only 3 didn't get dipped..here was one plain one...
At Disney Land they have these HUGE Strawberries covered in chocolate..When i went with Justin and Jaime my senior spring break everyday we stopped in the shop to get some..I think when i go next time..that will probably be the first place i go!

Other than that no other updates..the Belly is deffinitly growing larger...only 52 days to go...that is if he decides to come on time!

No comments: