So This week my tummy decided to just pooch out...Now no one can still really tell but I sure can. So we just took this picture. Going on 13 weeks! Its crazy time is passing by really fast. Tomorrow I have my second Dr's appointment. Not sure what they will do..probably just tell me I'm getting fat! I feel like I just ate one two many cookies. But an update on the morning sickness. I still rely on those pills to get me through the day. Taking prenatles pills is very hard so I try to take them at night right before bed..but I'm still throwing up when I wake up and sometimes at night..but I think it may be getting a little better. I havn't had enough guts to try it without the meds..So we'll see. Well more updates to come!!
4 comments:
Yeah Prego Pictures...keep these coming once a month okay?!
neen that makes me cry! i am so excited for you two. you are beautiful and your little tummy looks so cute!
I love your little tummy, it just gets more real when you can actually see a baby growing : ) You are going to be so cute pregnant.
ahh how cute.. just wait till you can feel the baby move! it's so weird and amazing at the same time.. and by then hopefully you will be done being sick too!
Post a Comment