CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a happy surprise. We're so excited our kids will be close together so they can play. We're happy things are going well for you guys. I know you are being blessed for your good choices. We love y'all.
congratulations!!!!!! jesse teagen and i are so excite for you two. i told teagen you guys are having a baby and he got this huge smile on his face and said a puppy! i tried to explain to him that it was a little person in aunt neens belly, he looked at me with a confussed look and said no it will be a puppy, wont he be surprised! we love you two i mean three jori jesse and teagen
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a happy surprise. We're so excited our kids will be close together so they can play. We're happy things are going well for you guys. I know you are being blessed for your good choices. We love y'all.
congratulations!!!!!! jesse teagen and i are so excite for you two. i told teagen you guys are having a baby and he got this huge smile on his face and said a puppy! i tried to explain to him that it was a little person in aunt neens belly, he looked at me with a confussed look and said no it will be a puppy, wont he be surprised! we love you two i mean three jori jesse and teagen
I don't think I got "congratulations" out last night...sorry...CONGRATULATIONS!! And as Justin said..."Have Fun!!" We love you!
Congrats! How exciting. Babies are such an amazing blessing. You will do great.
YAY...More babies! I am so excited for ya'll and will have to call soon to get the details on your move to Rexburg. Congratulations!
Sister--I am still waiting to see pictures of your apartment!! Did you find your ward today?
Post a Comment