Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dreams do come true...

...How Our lives led to this point...
On October 7, 2006 I was up in Rexburg visiting my cousin Kelly. Well...we were looking for something to do so we decided to go and see our friend Patrick. When we got to the apartment Brent was laying on the couch with his leg in a brace playing x-box.(Brent happened to be Patrick's roommate.) Well Patrick wasn't home so we started talking to Brent and asking him what had happened. Brent had been playing soccer that morning and had gotten seriously injured. I felt bad for him but didn't really think much about it. Well later that evening after many attempts to reach Patrick, he finally was home. He called and said that if we came back over Brent said he would do his hair for me...well it intrigued me and we ended up going back over(I had noticed he had his eye on me, ha ha). The 4 of us watched "The Lake House"... and to shorten it up Brent got my number by pulling some smooth moves. From that point our lives changed. Some call it fate, but I do believe that Brent happened to be hurt that day playing soccer for this purpose. We were married on November 30, 2008. I couldn't ask for anything more. He is fulfilling all of my dreams! I am blessed to be married into the wonderful Carver family! Were excited to share our lives with you who read.
Our first picture taken in November 2006 thanksgiving at Didi's house (Ma Carvers twin sister). I met Brent's sister Nicole and her husband Nathan for the first time.

2 comments:

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

In other words you met your favorite soon to be in-laws : )
That was a fun weekend, we're so glad Brent got ya !